Sunday, December 31, 2006

Crusade No. 3 - Tattoo You (Late, yes...)



This is the tattoo that I plan to get on my upper back as soon as I turn 18 (March 6, I will be accepting generous donations...*hint, hint*). I posted this bit of loveliness in response to Michelle Ward's Green Pepper Press Street Team Crusade No. 3. I'm late, yes, but here it is anyway.

GPP Street Team
Go look at that. She has some pretty neat stuff going on there.

Here's hoping that somebody will acknowledge my design. :D

5 comments:

Laura said...

Acknowledged, babe. Gosh, maybe you can get your GRANDPARENTS to contribute to your fund! xoxo Mom

Anonymous said...

brina - terrific drawing! hope we'll see more of your work on your new blog. thanks for entering the crusade - it's not about being on time, it's about making cool stuff - so glad you joined in. another challenge will be posted next week - hope to see you there.
happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Brina this is so cool cannot wait to see more of your artwork. Perhaps you coul post some of your pieces to sell on your blog for your tattoo fund.

Happy New Year!

Brinathefreak said...

Gawd, Brina! That's pretty cool! I think I'd like that design on my upper back! Mind if I use it?

Thanks!

Brina

Anonymous said...

this is a way cool tattoo!! don't forget to show a pic of the real thing. look forward to seeing more of your drawings.